One of the leading manufacturers and distributors of gases in the Middle East. We are Gulf Cryo.
We work to serve diverse industries, from petrochemicals to laser cutting, meeting your demands to help you compete in the market.
Our highly skilled engineers work with our clients to develop technologies to advance processes and techniques through innovative gas applications, finding the best solution for you.
Gulf Cryo provides a complete end to end solution for medical gas applications, including storage, engineered delivery system and secondary equipment and accessories.
Our production facilities, wide variety of gas and process management programs, and delivery systems are all designed to help get you the gas you need.
We offer various services and technological solutions, ranging from pH control solutions to laser cutting to purging jobs.
We are committed to protecting our team and the environment by adhering to safety standards under our SHEQ management system.
Medical Oxygen (O₂) is a very pale blue, odourless, tasteless diatomic gas. It constitutes 21% of the atmosphere, and is necessary to sustain terrestrial life. Uptake of O2 from the air is the essential purpose of respiration, so Oxygen supplementation is used in medicine. All living things need Oxygen to survive and Oxygen’s importance in the field of healthcare cannot be underestimated.
• Treatment of respiratory insufficiencies and resuscitation.
• Preservation of human tissues and biological specimens
• Provides life support in artificial ventilation.
• Treatment of emergency situations such as suffocation and heart attacks
• Used in anaesthesia.
• Used in hyperbaric Oxygen chambers for the treatment of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, damaged tissue and gas gangrene.
• For specialised Oxygen therapies