One of the leading manufacturers and distributors of gases in the Middle East.
We work to serve diverse industries, from petrochemicals to laser cutting, meeting your demands to help you compete in the market.
Our highly skilled engineers work with our clients to develop technologies to advance processes and techniques through innovative gas applications, finding the best solution for you.
Gulf Cryo provides a complete end to end solution for medical gas applications, including storage, engineered delivery system and secondary equipment and accessories.
We offer various services and technological solutions, ranging from pH control solutions to laser cutting to purging jobs.
We are committed to protecting our team and the environment by adhering to safety standards under our SHEQ management system.
Our production facilities, wide variety of gas and process management programs, and delivery systems are all designed to help get you the gas you need.
Location : Iraq
-Execute all daily orders from sales department and handles orders received by phone or emails and ensure deliveries are done in a timely manner.
-Ensure safe and efficient operation of vehicles and safety of drivers.
Full Job Information:
Higher Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
PC literacy, good knowledge in using spreadsheets, word processing and relevant computer applications.
Strong communication skills in English language is required. Arabic is a plus.
Apply while mentioning the position in “Subject Line”:
Maintain and control the GL accounts and accounting transactions as per the IFRS standards for the business unit.
Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant/ Chief Accountant during annual audit processes.
Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant/ Chief Accountant in the quarterly forecasting, annual budget and the monthly management reporting.
Bachelor in Accounting degree or related finance field with an MBA in Finance and/ or CPA preferred.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Oracle 12, Excel, Hyperion
Strong communication skills in English language is required. Arabic is a plus
Apply while mentioning the position in “Subject Line”:
Grow sales revenues and profits to gain new strategic opportunities and meet sales targets within an assigned geographic area or group of customer accounts. Accountable for achieving a revenue quota by seeking out new customers and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers.
Accountable for maintaining and expanding profitable business with large and/or complex accounts often consisting of multiple products and services.
Bachelor's degree required, Engineering preferred; mechanical aptitude is highly required.
At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role in Gas manufacturing company.
Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle and CRM, e-tracking experience is a plus.
Strong communication skills in English and Arabic Language is required.
Location : KSA
The mission is to develop, lead and manage all business related to local Food market segment (in addition to other potential market applications ad’hoc) with a national scope by promoting for Food applications and related offers.
To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that commercial success of applications is achieved.
Build and implements local Food roadmap and takes all the initiatives aiming to maximize short and mid-terms growth of the sales, profits and market share.
Has an excellent knowledge of the whole Food value chain ranging from primary agriculture, to food processing and retail, added to client processes, the technological aspects, the economics and regulatory environment
Make efficient promotion for gas applications related to the specific market
Enhance the sales reps support
Propose a technical-commercial offer to achieve growth of sales and profit in line with the Group expectations and strategy.
Establish effective networking with Food equipment suppliers and services
Local contact with client for project execution along with Engineering and Installation Dpt
Follow-up of client and customer satisfaction
Develop local partnerships with Technology suppliers, Institutes, Consultants, etc..
Support marketing activities (as communication, conferences, …)
- Gather, summarize and update available information and database related to the market environment (stakeholders, segmentation, geography, size, products, constraints)
- Evaluate the gas, equipment and services market (volumes, prices, sales, profits, market share, competition,...)
- Understand the market, anticipate changes, bring new solutions.
- Seize significant business development opportunities
- Develop market networking with other developers in the Region
- Ensure the growth in the market
- Define per customer segments the main opportunities and threats
- Advise the local entity on priorities, check figures and undertake corrective actions
- Get ambitious action plans
- Identifies the target customers and key partners to implement promotion campaign
- Organizes offer communication plan relevant to market needs
- Participates to targeted exhibitions with adequate tools ( booth, communication, brochures, leaflets,...)
- Analyses campaign results and impacts through indicators: new contacts, quote requests,...
- Elaborate the current offer, propose, sales tools, materials and training
- Identify key differences
- Promote a competitive offer to improve profitability and increase significantly market share
- Communicate and share successes and failures to improve results and lessons learnt
- Build strong team spirit with local sales forces, listen to, transmit information to the teams
- Bring his knowledge, support and motivate the local sales Force
- Back-up Sales Force with technico-commercial offer
- Follow-up Local Key Accounts and GAM clients portfolio
- Define visit planning with Sales Rep and action plan per customer
- Perform visits to initiate new sales opportunities
- Encourages field innovation in his market
- Facilitates replication of innovations from other regional entities
- Promote new ideas and identify new needs
- Continuous personal training and updated knowledge
- Follow-up right technical implementation by follow-up with Engineering and customer installation within defined deadlines
- ensure trials, technical implementation, commissioning & start-up
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent.
7-10 years in similar role; preferable from "Food Processing Industry"
Microsoft Office Proficiency, Project Management, Programme management, Oracle 12
Excellent level of English proficiency, Arabic is a plus
If the listed openings are not what you are looking for, and you are a qualified engineer with work experience in industrial chemicals and medical gases, reach out to us and send us your resume to email@example.com